Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm Back for Good and Catching Up

Hey guys:

I know that it has been awhile since I have written to this blog, and that is a horrible thing. My life got kind of hectic, and sadly, the blog took a backseat. But, I am back, and it is for a number of reasons.

1. Sharing my life with incontinence encourages numerous people around the globe. I know because people have emailed me and told me so.
2. I've received correspondences with people asking me about my blog and when I would pick it up again.
3. People need information, such as what I am providing on my blog, because it is rare that such things will be found anywhere else on the web.

With all of that said I'm back and continuing my blog. I will never let this blog take a backseat again; being that I absolutely and positively know that it has an impact on so many people. I owe it to all of my readers to continue to provide fresh content. I will provide fresh content on a weekly basis, if not more often.

Now, I have some catching up to do here. Hmmmm, where to begin?

For starters, I'll start out by updating you on what happened after I switched to my new supplier. I know it was so long ago, but since I said I'd tell you what happened, I'm going to keep my promise.

Things did not go as well as I thought that they would. Kendall diapers are completely out for me. Even the Kendall diapers by that new supplier, Neighbor Care, did not fit me. As a matter of fact, the Kendall diapers were just as bad as the ones I tried before. I do not know who these diapers are designed for, but they are certainly not designed for me. They do not fit my body shape. I do not know whose body shape they are designed to fit because they look so weird and are designed so weird. I mean, most other diapers are not designed in such a crazy way. The only other diaper that I know that is designed so weird is the Wings Choice. I'll never use them again, either. The way the Wings Choice diapers look like they are designed is for those who have a large upper body and a skinny lower body. Wings Choice diapers will not work for people with pear shaped figures or hour glass figures. With all of that said about the Kendall diapers, I switch to a medical supplier who has slightly better choices, but not too much better, and I am now using Tranquility diapers.

I absolutely love to use Tranquility diapers. They are absorbent, fit very well, and they are durable and have the plastic backing that I like. I do not have too much of a problem with the diapers that have the cloth outer cover; however, they have to be made well. I have been badly disappointed by some of the diapers once they have switch to the cloth outer cover because it seemed that once that happened, the quality of these diapers have diminished. But I will say, though, that there are diapers that have not diminished in quality as a result of having the cloth outer cover, and those I will use.

On that note, I look forward to providing you guys, my readership, with fresh content that will encourage and supply necessary information. And as always, feel free to give me your feedback. It is more than welcome.

No comments: