Sunday, September 1, 2013

Wednesday, August 21, Was Not a Good Day For My Bowels

Wednesday was already a tough day. I ended up over sleeping due to feelling ill because of the medication I am taking to get Chronic Candida under control. I ended up working late to make up for going in late, so I could get the full eight hours in and not lose any money. On top of that, I had a nasty situation occur while changing a really messy diaper.

My bowels were acting up real bad that day. They were runny, the consistency of baby food. I pooped myself real bad, and I went to the bathroom to change in a hurry. I took the diaper off carefully, but mess still got everywhere. It dripped out all over the floor. It also got all over my dress shoes.

I was horrified. I had this huge mess to clean up and had to think fast about how I was going to do it. I was going to get some wet paper towels, but that idea had to go when someone came into the bathroom. So, I set to cleaning myself up, taking off my dress and then cleaning all the mess off the floor and my dress shoes with toilet paper in the nude. The last thing I needed was for my dress to get into the mess. When I got everything up that I could, I used all of my diaper wipes I had with me. Then, I sprayed some of my perfume, so nobody would know. I did not want anyone to have even a hint that something had happened.

When I was certain the lady was out of the bathroom, I put back on my dress and went out of the stall to get a bundle of dry paper towels. I dried up the floor and my dress shoes. When I was done, nobody knew what had happened to me. I was glad. I was not in the mood to deal with any snide comments if people wanted to make them out of ignorance.

1 comment:

jade said...

The rides thing is going to be the subject of this post. This post is going to be a bit of a rant, so brace yourself. incontinence diapers