Sunday, December 30, 2012

Glad the Blog is Helping People


I feel encouraged that this blog is helping so many people. The fact that so many are benefiting is the reason I will keep this up, despite the persecution I will get from society. Believe me. I have gotten a lot of persecution for my advocacy work, but that makes me want to continue it even more.

This blog has also been the reason my Facebook support group is growing. In the past week, three new people have joined the group.

For those who have been asking, I will be adding some new pages with fresh content to the blog in the coming weeks. I will make a page that will contain information about the support in the event that my post about it will eventually get buried. I will also be adding some new resource pages. So stay tuned.

No comments: