Saturday, August 10, 2013

Wetting Up My Dress on August 6, 2013

I thank God that my dress was dark and nobody could see what happened!

I had to change my diaper really bad. I have been going to the bathroom much more than usual, and the diaper needed to be changed badly. I am not sure what all this is about, all that urinating and stuff. I know that my bladder is overactive, and I go a lot already, but I have been going way more than the norm. I am going to get checked for diabetes, just to make sure I am okay in that regard. Diabetes runs in both sides of my family, so I am at risk. I just pray to God I do not have that, though.

I went into the bathroom, and I began the changing process. When I took the diaper off, pee dripped onto the back of my dress because it accidently got in the way.

Now, I was freaking out bad. I did not know how I was going to go back to the office with this big urine spot on the back of my dress. I had to think fast!

After taking a second to breathe and pray, an idea came to me. I finished changing the diaper, and then I let down my dress. I went over to the sink, got a few soapy paper towels, and I wiped off the urine spot. Then, I got some wet paper towels free of soap, and I rinsed the soap off my dress. I took dry paper towels and kept wiping the spot until it was as dry as I could get it. I was praying nobody would come into the bathroom during this process. They did not, and I was glad.

The nice thing was that it dried completely in a couple of hours. The fact that the dress was a thin material and not cotton really helped that.

Later, I worked up the courage to go and ask a female coworker if she could see anything on my dress. I told her I spilled something--technically, I did, and I wanted to know if she could see anything. She said she could not. While I was relieved, I was still embarrassed.

I cried privately when it happened because I hate that things like that happen to me. It is incidences like these that make me really wish there was a cure. I know that people who love me accept me for me. My friends and loved ones do not care that I need to wear diapers. It does not matter to them, but there is nothing wrong with wanting to be cured. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be free of the problems diapers cause, like diaper rash, yeast infections and UTIs. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be free of embarrassing incidences that happen to us that do not happen to people who are normal. People say I should just accept it, but they really do not understand. It is not their life. They do not live with this every single day.

No comments: